Sunday, October 2, 2011

Playing Around wiith the new Rebel T3

There's only so much stuff around the house to take pictures of, so I can't wait for two sweet little subjects to come onto the scene. But until then I'm just capturing some things around here to get my feet wet with the new camera.



Chip on his favorite rug :\




Faux fall foliage ... I had to put out my fall stuff becuase I just love fall and couldn't wait any longer. (This happened like 3 weeks ago, mind you).




Beautiful carnations from my awesome coworkers for my work shower. I love carnations.. They are sadly underappreciated and underutilized.




Another picture of the mobile... I just recently saw the first Harry Potter movie. (I'd like to watch them all now after seeing the last Harry Potter movie with my friends back in July.) Well did you know that HP's nursery mobile looked just like this one?! It's true! I looked for a screen shot online and I can't find one, but it's in the beginning of the first movie, where they flashback to his parents and his nursery, and there it is!! So exciting!




Here's our favorite little tights on our favorite little clothes line for our favorite little cloth diapers seen below:



Mess of diapers.





Me at about 32 weeks and some change.




Me on day that we turned 33 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. i owe you a phone call--duh, um..what kind of camera did you get? SOO cute you are! ador! i hope i'm just as cute of a prego lady when i get prego..but probably not b/c i'm such a fatty..k i love you tons! so excited for the twinners to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures - but now all of those things are overshadowed by the arrival of your girls!!! Hope many more photo-filled blog posts are to come :-)

    ReplyDelete