Friday, October 21, 2011

Coincidence?

Surely you've read my post below where I mention that M and N's mobile matches that of Harry Potter's when he was a baby.  Well I have some more pop culture uncanny coincidences to share. 

One of my favorite shows is Parenthood on NBC.  It's about 4 adult siblings and their families - as I am one of four, I identify well to this large and dynamic (adult) family life.  What really gets me, especially after the last 3 weeks, is how your immediate family somehow becomes your children's extended family....  How does this happen??  Well, anyway, back to the uncanny coincidences.

Adam and Christina (hate this family, by the way), just had a baby girl last week and named her Nora.  Aww, precious!  And it gets downright eerie (or not) when I noticed that Nora has the exact same Boppy pillow that my girls have from Target.  See below.  Have goosebumps yet??  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment