Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Header, 5K, Crying Babies

Welcome back!  You probably noticed the new header?  I hope you like it!  It was fun to make!  I used Paint.net... a free photoshop of sorts.  You can download it here

Last night we did the 5K at Our Lady of the Snows.  It was an awesome night, at about 45°, and the course wound through the holiday lights at the shrine.  I've only been running twice since the girls were born, and ran 1 1/2 each time.  So I didn't have high expectations to run the whole 5K.  But thanks to Lucas' encouragement along the way, I did it!!  And it was a VERY hilly course, so I'm proud of myself.  :)  ...It's all practice for the Shook Relay Marathon Smack-Down that's happening in April.  That's going to be about 6 or 7 miles per person, and it's Bloods vs Out-laws (the in-laws).  Go Out-Laws!

Well, nothing much else is new, so I'll end with some photos of two precious, gorgeous, sweet, huggable, kissable, irresistible babies.  I just love their little faces when they are really worked up, so one night I snapped these really quickly before calming them down.




2 comments:

  1. And you were AWESOME in the run! Those girls are the most precious even when crying. Go Outlaws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, are you a runner now James? Did you do this with Ame? SO PROUD of you! Some days I think to myself, "yeah..I could be a runner" then the next day I'm usually thinking "um..yeah right" so ya just never know--anyway, I miss the little girls-soo cute-where's the pics from the running???

    ReplyDelete